New Garage Door Installation Services In Fort Lauderdale
The Garage Doors we offer provide the highest level of hurricane protection in the industry. With the help of the patented Interforce system, it allows the doors to withstand 90mph to over 150mph without the need for bulky posts, straps, or even large struts on the back of the door. These doors have been selected by countless builders and homeowners for the ultimate hurricane protection and selected by Bob Vila (American home improvement television show host)
When it comes to quality, strength, safety, styles, and protection, you get them all with Hurricane Master Garage Doors. The World’s Strongest Garage Doors!
If you’re remodeling, building, or simply need to replace an older door, the team at Garage Door Pros’ is here to help. Learn more about our Fort Lauderdale garage door installation services and talk to us when you’re ready to begin your next project.
Garage Door Pros’ brings the skill and experience to ensure that your new garage door is installed right the first time. We take care of the details so that you don’t have to worry. Get for your garage door installation today.
Our team of experts will get you the best garage door panel, roller and opener installation at a reasonable price. Get your today!
Professional New Garage Door Installation Done Right
New garage door installation requires a unique skill set and knowledge of all the moving parts. In a modern garage door, there are more steps than just hanging the door and signing off the job.
Consider all the elements that are necessary for a functioning door that provides daily convenience.
- You’ll want an automatic opener to complement your modern home.
- Rails and sensors will need to be mounted.
- Springs, chains, and belts will need to be installed and tested for safety.
- A heavy garage door may need more than one technician for the installation.
- You may choose to install additional features like a keypad or biometric sensor for keyless entry.
Considering the above, you might wonder if garage door installation could be performed as a DIY job. It’s a valid question. After all, DIY is part of the American homeowner culture. However, there are some areas of the home where DIY simply doesn’t make sense. When it comes to garage door installation in Fort Lauderdale, doing it yourself could lead to serious problems.
Without an experienced technician, you could miss essential safety steps. You may even struggle with some of the heavier parts of the garage, or even the electrical installation.
At the end of the day, a garage door can be a dangerous thing. Botched installations can lead to injury or even death in the worst-case scenario. You want the best for your home, but it should never come at the expense of your safety. At Garage Door Pros’, we offer affordable services so that you can have complete peace of mind, without having to spend a fortune on your garage door installation.
Leave this part of home improvement and maintenance to the professionals. If you want the best garage door for your home, talk to us today and we’ll present all of your options.
Your Material Options for Garage Door Installation in Fort Lauderdale
Garage Door Pros’ brings the skill and experience to ensure that your new garage door is installed right the first time. We take care of the details so that you don’t have to worry. Of course, there is one area where your direct involvement is necessary. Material selection is something that you’ll need to consider ahead of your scheduled install.
Your choice of garage door installation material will affect the price, look, and feel of your garage door. We’ve covered some of the most popular options below, to help you get prepared for your project.
If you have something special in mind, simply talk to us and we’ll explain all of your options.
- Stealth Hardware Solutions (Silent Garage Door System) option – The main complaint we get is why is my door so loud especially from homeowners with two story homes where the operation of the door directly below the bedrooms can wake sleeping children and adults. The noise is caused by all the metal to metal contact and passed on through the hinges and rollers into the tracks on both sides of the door resulting in a noisy door. The all-new patented SHS Quiet Hinge System is now available for your new garage door. Whether you are buying residential or commercial door and would like it to be virtually silent or you want to have your existing door become virtually silent SHS is the solution. SHS patented design eliminates all metal on metal contact eliminating the sounds of operation of the garage door resulting in an almost silent garage door. A door with SHS hardware is so quiet that the only thing you will hear is the electric motor from the automatic garage door opener when in operation.
- Hurricane Impact Window Option –Our experienced glass design experts, with their innovative ideas in glass applications, make our doors the optimal glass design for your building project, structural addition or interior architectural project. Our reputation as reliable, efficient and clean installers is evident as we prepare a customized project plan for you to illuminate the areas of your home or place of business. The need for hurricane impact garage doors is extremely important, especially in the state of Florida. Our hurricane-rated garage doors are wind-resistant and reinforced to withstand the toughest Florida storms. Like all of our products, the windows have been large- and small-missile impact tested and have been approved for both Miami-Dade and Florida building codes. If you don’t see a design that you’d like, please contact us as many other custom window design options are available. Our creative experts will work with you to convert your ideas to perfect reality.
- Factory Insulation Option-Every aspect of your garage should be properly insulated, including your walls, the ceiling, and your garage door. There are plenty of ways to insulate your garage to make it more energy efficient. You may not spend a lot of time in your garage, but having it properly insulated protects your cars, tools, and stored belongings against weather and temperature-related damage. An insulated garage also prevents heat loss that causes your monthly energy bill to rise. To find out more about how an insulated garage door can protect your car and your belongings, and reduce your energy bill, contact us today. We’ll put you in touch with one of our local experts right away.
- Steel Garage Door Installation– Steel is the most popular material of all for residential garage doors. It is long-lasting, can be treated to resist corrosion, and is low maintenance. It is even available in textures that look like natural timber. Unfortunately, steel can be relatively heavy, especially if you are looking at commercial-grade doors with 24 gauge steel or higher. Talk to one of our Fort Lauderdale garage door installation professionals for advice if you need similar durability from alternative materials.
Whatever your material preference is, we can source the products to make your home look beautiful. Contact us now for your Florida garage door installation.
Avoid DIY mistakes and wasted time and money. Call us for premium residential & commercial garage door installation
Call the Garage Door Service Experts Today
Garage Door Pros’ is standing by to assist with material selection, design planning, and Fort Lauderdale garage door installation. With years of experience, we know exactly what it takes to get beautiful and long-lasting results.
Trust in a local team that puts your needs first. Call us today for a reliable garage door that makes your home more convenient, secure, and protected from the elements.