Garage Door Spring Repair is a complicated process, and it’s important to leave it to the professionals. Did you know that garage doors account for nearly 30,000 injuries each year? Door springs are one of the most common causes of these accidents, and they can be very dangerous.
So what are the most common types of garage door injuries? Here’s a look at some of the most frequently reported:
- Cuts and lacerations: This is by far the most common type of garage door injury, accounting for more than half of all emergency room visits. Most of these cuts are relatively minor, but some can be quite deep and require stitches.
- Fractures and breaks: While not as common as cuts and lacerations, fractures and breaks still account for a significant number of garage door injuries each year. The most common type of fracture is a broken bone in the foot or hand.
- Sprains and strains: These types of injuries are usually the result of trying to stop a garage door from closing too quickly. The most commonly sprained or strained body parts are the wrists, fingers, and ankles.
- Eye injuries: Believe it or not, one of the most serious types of garage door injuries is an eye injury. This can happen if a piece of dirt or debris flies into the eye while the door is moving. In severe cases, an eye injury can result in blindness.
- Head injuries: While not as common as other types of garage door injuries, head injuries can still occur. These are usually the result of being hit by a falling garage door or being crushed by a closing door.
If your garage door isn’t working properly, it’s important to get it fixed as soon as possible. A broken door spring can cause the door to fall suddenly and unexpectedly, which can lead to serious injury.
Professionals Garage Door Repair
The springs in a garage door play an important role in its operation. There are two types of springs – torsion springs and extension springs. Torsion springs are located above the door, while extension springs are located along the sides of the door.
When the door is closed, the tension in the torsion spring is released, and it helps to lift the door open. As the door opens, the extension springs start to work, and they help to balance the weight of the door. Without these springs, a garage door would be very difficult to open and close.
Garage door springs are under a lot of tension, so it’s important to call a professional if you think there may be a problem. Our technicians will be able to determine whether the springs need to be repaired or replaced, and they can also provide preventative maintenance to help ensure that your door stays in good working condition.
Don’t let a broken spring ruin your day – call the experts at Garage Door Pros and we’ll have you back up and running in no time.
Repair Garage Doors And Springs
Your garage door is one of the first things you see when you come home. It’s also one of the last things you think about when it comes to home maintenance. But keeping your garage door in good working order is important for both the appearance of your home and your security.
Garage doors are subject to a lot of wear and tear. The average garage door opener is opened and closed 1,500 times per year, according to the Garage Door Opener Industry Association. That adds up to a lot of starts and stops, which can put a strain on the door’s components.
Garage door repairs can be divided into two main categories: repairing the door itself, and repairing the springs. Both can be fairly simple repairs, but they do require professionalism.
Repairing the door itself is usually just a matter of replacing a few parts. The most common problem is that the door panels get damaged. Replacing these is usually a simple matter of taking out the old panels and screwing in new ones.
The springs are what provide the door with its lifting power, so if they’re damaged, the door won’t be able to open. Replacing springs is a bit more complicated than replacing panels, but it’s still a job that can be done by our professionals.
Garage Door Spring Repair In Florida
If you live in Florida, then you know that the weather can be very unpredictable. There are times when the sun is shining and the breeze is blowing, and then there are days when it feels like the humidity is so high that you can’t even breathe. This is why it’s important to have a reliable garage door spring repair company in Florida that you can call on when you need them.
At Garage Door Pros, we offer a wide range of services that will keep your garage door working properly no matter what the weather is like. We offer both residential and commercial garage door spring repair services, so you can rest assured that they will be able to help you regardless of the type of problem you’re having with your garage door.
Garage Door Spring Repair Experts
Garage Door Pros is the leading provider of garage door services. We are certified and trained in all aspects of garage door maintenance, from repairing broken springs to setting off-track doors to installing the latest in motorized garage door openers. We also are available for regular maintenance of your garage door, so you can avoid major changes in the future due to unmaintained parts malfunctioning.
No matter the size, Garage Door Pros’ has the parts and expertise to get you back on track. Garage Door Pros is committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. We have a team of experienced and knowledgeable technicians who are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call today!