Call: (954) 830-9661
Did you know that your garage is crucial in keeping out unwelcome pests, animals, and burglars? If your garage door breaks, remember that they are very heavy and very dangerous. If they are not dealt with properly, you could be injured or killed and the door could be damaged permanently. Do not worry though, repairs are one of our specialties – entrust the well-equipped professionals at the Davie garage door repair company to keep you safe! Not only do we repair the physical problems, but we even fix technical issues too. If a motor short-circuits or a clicking door opener malfunctions, we have it under control. We also take pride in saving you money by providing newer products that save energy.
Additional problems with your garage doors are possible too. Smashed indoors, dents and breaks, broken locks and gears, etc. have all happened, so trust us, we surely have the parts to fix it. No matter what kind of tragedy strikes, we will be there to help.
The Davie garage door repair company has a 24/7 guarantee!
If your garage door malfunctions or breaks during the week, on a weekend, or at night, it is no problem. It is because of problems like this that we have an emergency, 24-hour hotline so you can call anytime, day or night, to report your disaster. We operate 24/7 to ensure that you are properly taken care of and are not left stranded inside or outside of your garage. Once we take your call, we will get a crew out to the site as soon as possible. We are known for our prompt and thorough service, and will get you taken care of in a timely manner. Also, keep in mind that your calls do not always have to be regarding an emergency fix. We also install and provide maintenance for your garage doors. Our certified staff is trained to handle any issue that may arise on the job site.
Saving money is an important part of the Davie garage door repair company
As a leader in the garage door industry since 2012, we pledge to meet all your needs and take great care of you. Here at Davie’s, all of our customers are important to us and we are proud to be a company that saves our customers money. We offer estimates! Call and make a free appointment today. But if you get a written estimate from a competing company that is lower than the one we gave you, we will lower our price and promise to beat it by 10%! We provide fast and safe services to our customers along with price-match guarantee. Now that’s a deal!
Check out our website, see our customer review page and look at what our customers say about us. The garage door repair Davie has over 900 5-star reviews from our customers!
5 myths dispelled by the garage door repair in Davie about garage door springs
- All garage doors are made the same. False. Garage doors vary in shapes, sizes, materials, mechanisms, and weight.
- Galvanized garage door springs are the sturdiest. This is false. Because they are made of soft, drawn-out steel, they are actually weak and tend to wear out quickly.
- The garage door opener does most of the work. False. The springs actually do most of the work when it comes to raising up the garage door.
- I can replace or fix the springs myself. False. Fixing the torsion springs yourself is not only a bad decision but is incredibly dangerous. Garage doors sustain a huge amount of strain, tension, and weight. In fact, the average 9’ x 7’ garage door can weigh up to 400 pounds! It takes a skilled professional garage door repairman to correctly and safely repair a broken spring or part.
- Both springs have to be replaced at the same time. False. While it is suggested by professionals that if one is replaced so should the other because the other will likely wear out soon after, but that is not a must to replace both at once.