Call: (954) 830-9661
Garage Door Pros specializes in garage door repairs in Davie. With years of extensive industry experience, we have the tools and expertise to restore proper function to all garage doors. Whether for homes or businesses, our Davie garage door repairs are done with a strong eye on detail. This allows us to repair any mechanical problems, along with tackling rolling and screeching issues as well.
We also offer preventative maintenance services – designed to avoid future garage door problems and mishaps. With certified and dedicated specialists, we are proud to offer complimentary consultations and free repair or service quotes. At Garage Door Pros, our goal is to repair your doors – or install new ones – within time and budget.
Why You Garage Door is not Closing Right
At Garage Door Pros, we perform a detailed inspection to pinpoint and address all problems. This includes garage door opening and closing issues, along with control problems. We are also available for any garage door malfunction emergencies 24/7. As always, our Davie garage door repair services are certified and guaranteed to restore optimal functionality and performance. If your garage doors are not closing properly – here are a few reasons why:
- Your door has damaged wheels, rollers, tracks, and lining.
- Your door may be cracked due to inclement weather or small fender benders with your car.
- Your door may be experiencing mechanical or electrical problems, which are affected normal function and performance.
While these are a few reasons why your garage door may not be working right – there may be other issues present as well. With this in mind, our preventative maintenance services are designed to repair – and avoid – further garage door opening and closing issues. Whether for home or business garage doors in Davie, we offer the following services:
- Repairing or replacing damaged garage door wheels, rollers, tracks, and lining.
- Ensuring proper weather-proofing and sealants that protect doors from the harsh and inclement weather.
- Repairing or replacing any damaged garage door parts, components or accessories. All doors serviced: wooden, metallic and even roll-out doors.
- We conduct full diagnostic tests to determine overall garage door functionality and performance – opening closing, remote control functions, wireless, correlate with alarm systems, etc.
- Complete customer services and timely responses to all questions, concerns, and requests.
- 24/7 emergency garage door replacement, repairs and modifications.
- True savings for home and business owners – weekly discounts, promotional specials, rebates, and referrals.
Garage Door Services in Davie
With professional garage door services in Davie, you are guaranteed complete repairs and services across the board. In fact, we check all garage door parts and components, along with securing the right correlation with your alarm and CCTV systems. From sensors and tracks to rollers and openers, we offer a comprehensive and full-range of garage door services in Davie. One phone call, text, or e-mail is all you need to get affordable and reliable garage door repairs in Davie.
Garage sensors are important in overall garage door functionality and performance. In fact, sensors are able to detect whether obstacles are blocking your garaged door or driveway. This may include garbage and recycling bins, along with other items. If these items are blocking your door – it will cease to open. This is why it is important for us to check your garage door sensors in Davie and surrounding areas. We can easily repair any sensor issues, while removing burned out or broken units. We also ensure the new sensors are compatible with any door design or brand you select.
As part of any garage door repair in Davie, we ensure your door tracks are operating at peak performance levels. This includes removal of any debris and rust while repairing damages as well. We also ensure the tracks are straight for easy door opening and sliding. Our team removes any visible dents or bends – but will also determine if a new track is needed. Track repairs are great in preventing stalling and halting issues, as well as keeping your motors active and functioning properly.
For more information, simply contact us or visit our website today!
Leave A Comment