Call: (954) 830-9661
Garage Doors Pros is a seasoned and reputable company in Tamarac, FL. With years of extensive industry experience, we have the tools and expertise to repair and fix any garage door. This includes residential doors, along with commercial and warehouse units as well. We always offer complimentary consultations and free quotes – estimates for all new and existing clients.
From traditional wood and aluminum to steel and rollouts, we are proud to service and repair all types of garage doors. We even specialize in complete installations for new homes and offices – as well as establishments that want to upgrade or install new garage doors.
As your garage door service professionals in Tamarac, we are committed to excellence in all services. This includes but is not limited to:
- Repairing garage door springs and rollers.
- Fixing all tracks and railing issues – which ensure proper functionality and performance.
- Checking central motors, sensors, and ensuring complete correlation with CCTV.
- Fixing remote control issues – wireless programming – codes – alarm systems and more.
- Repairing door panel problems, such as dents and obtrusions.
- We service, repair and install all types of home and business garage doors – wood, aluminum, steel, roll-out and other units.
Expert Garage Door Repairs in Tamarac
With timely and affordable Tamarac garage door services, you are always in good hands. In fact, we stand by all our work and only use the highest grade of materials for all repairs and doors. Our technicians also advise home and business owners that are looking for new garage doors. This includes visual samples of new doors, along with the latest in wireless and cloud-based remotes. Whether experiencing spring, trail, tracks or wheel issues – we fix it all at Garage Door Repair Tamarac. Here are some of the items we cover on our comprehensive and extensive repair checklist:
- Complete garage door inspections for all Tamarac home and business owners.
- Ensuring all garage doors are functioning at peak-performance levels; tracks, railings, wheels, and overall performance.
- Programming your garage door – if desired – to correlate with your devices. This includes remote controls, wireless controls, Smartphones and car-based openers.
- Checking the motor to make sure it’s operating at the right levels – this is important for the everyday opening and closing of your doors.
- Checking sensors to make sure they are working well – this is important in preventing damages to your doors by certain obstacles – garbage bins, cars backing up, etc.
- Each panel on your door will be carefully inspected and repaired if needed. Perfect alignment of panels is a must to ensure optimal performance and functionality.
Garage Doors and Tracks Issues
One of the main issues we encounter with garage doors are track problems. This, of course, is when the garage door comes off the track and causes several problems. In fact, this scenario can be extremely dangerous – since the door can collapse and injure a family member or pet. With this mind, let’s take a look at some of the reasons why this happens:
- You accidentally hit the garage door with your car.
- The horizontal tracks are bending under the weight of the door.
- The tracks are not aligned properly.
- The rollers have worn out or broke due to common wear-and-tear or erosion.
- The lift cable is broken or needs some modifications – repairs.
- Your door was not properly inspected by the previous company – or contractor – that installed it.
When it comes to track and garage door repairs, go no further than Garage Door Pros. We can repair all the issues listed above – while ensuring timely and lasting results. Remember, all garage door parts and components need to work properly day and night.
With this in mind, even the slightest mechanical problems can prevent your door from performing properly. This is why we also offer emergency 24/7 garage door services and repairs for all Tamarac customers. This includes homes, along with businesses and even warehouses and industrial venues.
Leave A Comment